Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Seaside Vacation

Two days ago, my family and I returned home from what is hopefully our, what, second annual road trip to the island called St. Simon's Island. Placed in the more ocean-y  areas of the wonderful Georgia, it is very close to the sea. Unfortunately, it is NOT close to my family, my grandparents, OR my aunt's family, who runs the Tara Nicole business (check the blog, ladies: you'll love it!). While we were there, we made several trips to the epic treat store, which I have resolved to beg the principal to allow us to go there, despite it's 6 1/2 hours away from NC. ANYWAYS!!! A sign outside the candy shop states: "Ice cream, candy, chocolate dipped EVERYTHING, smoothies, and MORE!" And you know what my friends? IT'S THE UNDERSTAEMENT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are too many things to tell you about it, so i'll save myself some blog memory space (but not save you all some $$$, oh booey-hooey) and make you have to go there yourself. Hope y'all have fun like I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment